We may be social distancing, but with summer around the corner we here at Scarlett Events still want to give you a ton of ideas, tips, tablescapes – you name it – to achieve the best events possible. Today, it’s all about the appetizers. No matter how much you prepare, do you feel like you’re just rushing to get appetizers served as your guests arrived? There’s no guilt in having a bit of help – ya feel me? This season, I’m here to help you.
This month, I was on a mission to find 10 appetizers that are quick and simple. And, of course, beautiful!
So, enough jabber, let’s get to the list!
- Oysters with Serrano Chile, Avocado, and Cherry Tomatoes – Serrano chile slices bring the heat, while cherry tomatoes and avocado provide a fresh, creamy resolution.
- Rosemary Baked Brie – Complement the cheese’s gooey center with fresh herbs.
- Shrimp Cocktail – Fresh shrimp really makes this appetizer.
- Salmon Mousse – This lemon and sour cream-infused mousse is perfect for summer!
- Blue Cheese and Walnut Spread – Cream cheese creates the most amazing texture, while allowing the blue cheese to shine.
- Smoked Trout and Garlic Cream on Rye Toasts – These toasts look beautiful and delightful but come together super fast!
- Pear Pecan Toasts – Thinly sliced pears are sweet, while Roquefort brings the tang.
- Cantaloupe with Mozzarella, Prosciutto, and Basil – An antipasti platter that’s pretty as a picture!
- Fresh Radishes with Flavored Salt and Butter – Calm down the sassy vegetable’s bite with creamy butter and a hint of salt.
- Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Bread – Kick your garlic bread up a notch!
Delicious and simple, these appetizers will work for any crowd or celebration. If you’re throwing a party – large or small – you can’t forget the appetizers! From dips to spreads, and everything in between, I hope you’ve found the perfect appetizer for your occasion here. With any of these amazing appetizer recipes, you’ll be the top hostess around!