I hope you guys had a very fun and festive Halloween! I have an event this Saturday (and Sunday) so unfortunately I didn’t get to dress up. However, had I dressed up I would have been a queen from around the time period of the Tudors! I’d love to go all out!
With only a few weeks to go before the Thanksgiving holiday I wanted to share a few of my favorite date night adventures. I love doing fun and creative date night activities! I absolutely love amazing food but I like to do a little bit more than an evening out for dinner if I have the time! Hopefully you guys can squeeze in one or two date nights before the end of the year!
I’m a thrill seeker and I absolutely love to do anything that is crazy and adventurous (my mom isn’t too fond of this quality). Check out these fun date night ideas.
- Cooking Class – We have started this awesome end-of-the-year tradition of taking a cooking class. The last class we took was phenomenal. I recommend Sur La Table. I’ll blog about this specifically in two weeks; stay tuned.
- Indoor Sky Diving – This is on my bucket list and I REALLY hope to check it off before the end of the year.
- Spa – I am generally obsessed with the spa and who says it can’t be a date?!
- Museums – I love the High Museum here in Atlanta. They have this awesome Jazz at the High event once a month, featuring small bites and cocktails.
- Theater Performances – We went to see The Lion King earlier this year and had dinner beforehand. It was awesome!
- Wine Tasting & Picnic – I’m obsessed with picnics! They’re so much fun and so cute.
- Ice Skating – As someone that loves the holidays this is one of my absolute favorite dates. I just love the hot cocoa and the cute scarves, hats, and mittens.
- Roller Skating – I did this recently and let me tell you two very important things: One, roller skating definitely counts as exercise (I was ridiculously sore the next day). Two, I am not as young as I used to be.
- Paintball – Also on the bucket list.
- Sporting Event – Okay, okay, okay … This is not one of my faves BUT I did go to a Falcons event this year and had the time of my LIFE.
- Concerts – What’s better than rocking out to your favorite artists together?
- Gun Range – This activity is not for everyone but can totally be a fun afternoon together.
- Strawberry Picking – How cute is this?!
- Cook-Off – Note: you will have to find someone to judge the fare.
- Horseback Riding – Another awesome option that goes hand in hand with a picnic.
- Workout Class – I love hot yoga (I may be alone in this). It’s fun and important to stay healthy together!
- Scrabble & Hot Cocoa – Game nights are so much fun.
- Afternoon Tea – This may be a tough sell, depending on your partner, but hey, it’s worth a try!
- The Question Game – Head to a local coffee shop for an afternoon and spend quality time asking each other questions. Anything you can think of or imagine. What type of decor do you like? What do you think our kids will be when they grow up? House or condo? Do you have any regrets in life? What are your greatest accomplishments? If you could switch to a different career what would it be?
- Hot Air Balloon Ride – I’m dying to do this. I have it all planned out, too! It involves a Napa winery and, you guessed it, a sunset picnic.
What are some of your favorite date night ideas? What did I miss?