A Valentine’s Day date is most definitely a tradition each year. What can I say, I’m a hopeless romantic. Thus, Valentine’s Day is absolutely one of my favorite holidays.
15 Unique and Romantic Georgia Valentine’s Day Date Night Ideas:
- Spa Trip – Jeju
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Weekend Stay at an Elegant Winery – Chateau Elan
- Horseback Riding and Romantic Picnic – Go With it Farm
- Cooking Class – Sur La Table (My favorite!)
- Weekend Getaway to Savannah, Georgia
- Private Chef, Accompanied by Violinist or Cellist
- Museum Visit
- Ski Trip – Ober Gatlinburg (It’s within driving distance.)
- Helicopter Ride
- Pottery Class
- Salsa Class
- Staycation at the St. Regis and Dinner at Atlas (which is right next to the St. Regis)
I already have something special up my sleeve for Valentine’s Day and can’t wait! Is there anything I missed? Are you going to try something from this list?
Morgan K. is the owner of Scarlett Events and the creator of the Scarlett Collection. With a passion for unique themes and attention to quality details, Morgan brings style and joy back to party planning, being the partner busy women everywhere need! The Scarlett Collection provides everything you need to become the greatest hostess your friends and family have ever seen.